Monday, August 13, 2012

Makin' it happen at the Rose Bowl Flea Market!

After much anticipation, the BIG DAY finally came. The week prior to the event, I felt like I was getting ready for an exam in school. Definitely brought back all those funky feelings! AH! But the event turned out good. Given people's feedback that stopped and chatted by the booth, the day was a SUCCESS!!! Thank you to my wonderful friends that were there for me and helped me throughout the day! I love you and I'm extremly thankful for having you in my life! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your debut of selling your ties.
    The display was perfect and your enthusiasm showed through in each and every tie. When I took over for a short while you were out getting some grub, It was great hearing the complements on you efforts from potential customers. And especially from the woman who purchased two, one for her to where at the office and one for her fifteen year old daughter. It took her forever to make up her mind. She loved so many of them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ron, for being my sales person!!! :)

      Delete