Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A la Jean-Paul Gaultier



 More than fashion, I love the images that get created through the styling of a look, accessories, background and props. It all comes together so beautifully to give us a stunning image.
For this shoot, my inspiration was my ultimate favorite designer Jean-Paul Gaultier, especially his unusually creative hats. Now I know you're probably asking yourself ...WOW!! I should model....but no, I will leave that to the experts....haha (I crack myself up sometimes). I just like to create things and images. I find inspiration everywhere I look and I always enjoy putting it to work.
The "dress" I'm wearing, is not an actual dress, it's just a loooooooong piece of black fabric draped over. A BIG thank you to my assistant Nancy! :) Hope you enjoy the look!!! :)

1 comment: